A: Marco Polo Card is not a credit card, charge card or debit card, but a loadable card, issued by a financial institution. Each time the card is used, the amount of the money is deducted from the funds available on the card. The card does not offer credit. In essence, you need to load funds to your card before you use the funds.
A: To apply for a Marco Polo Card, please submit clear color copy of the following documents to help us to confirm your identity and residential address. This could either be done by scanning the document or by taking a high-resolution digital photograph.
1. Proof of identity document (with at least 3 months remaining)
• Driver’s license (Front and back)
• National Identity card (Front and back)
• Government-issued photo ID (Front and back)
2. Proof of address
• Utility bill (Gas, Electricity, Water, Telephone) that includes your name (issued within the last 3 months)
• Bank Statement or credit card statement (No online/bank branch print-offs) that includes your name. (Issued within the last 3 months)
• Tax bill that includes your name. (Issued within the last 3 months)
• Driver’s license (Front and back, valid for at least 3 months from date)
• National Identity card (Front and back, valid for at least 3 months from date)
• The copy is clear enough to recognize your name, residential address, date of birth and issue of date.
• Respective document can’t be used for both proof of identity and proof of address.
• All four edges are clearly visible.
A: To be eligible to apply for a Marco Polo Card, you must be at least 18 years old
A: Yes, Marco Polo Card is accepted around the world at retail outlets and ATM machines, where you can see the MasterCard sign. Currently, you can use your card in more than 32 million locations worldwide.
A: Sorry, the balance on your card will be blocked after your card is expired. All of the card functions are not available since then. Please contact us at your earliest convenience if your card is near-expired or expired.
A: PIN is the password used in the processing of transaction, which you need to input at ATM or POS. Please do not reveal your PIN NO to anyone else for sake of security.
A: The system will automatically generate a PIN number. You’ll be unable to change it for security reasons. Once generated, please keep your PIN number private.
A: 1) Please use the SMS function to lock your card first (see page5) and contact us at email@example.com from your Card registered Email address.